Instead of being a debby downer I thought I’d post a fun non-lupus Friday Five. Five things I can’t live without (in no particular order and clearly not the full I can’t live without it list):
1) Internet: I think it’s pretty obvious but the internet is amazing, especially now that I don’t have cable and can watch my TV shows online. Another point for the internet.
2) My Boys: I’ve always been one of the guys and these boys have taken care of me like their sister. Heartache, sickness, the best nights of my life, these boys were there and I know I wouldn’t have made it this far without them.
3) Fresh Fruit: Delicious, healthy, and the more I have the better I feel.
4) My Chi: This is the best straightener EVER! My hair is naturally wavy and unruly. Only on completely lazy days I wear it scrunched but to me it looks like a mess and very unprofessional. Without my Chi I wouldn’t be able to go on air, I would feel self conscious leaving the house, and my hair would be a frizz-tastic mess.
5) Bread: If someone told me I had to be gluten free I’d say forget it! Maybe it’s my jewish heritage but damn I love bread. Challah on Fridays and when that isn’t enough I can eat a whole loaf of soft sided Italian bread in one sitting (with Olive Oil and Cheese YUM!). I live on my PB&J sandwiches for lunch. I need some sort of bread to go with my salad. For this jew, going without bread for a week during Passover is hard enough. By the end I’m dying for my bread.
I hope you enjoyed this edition of Friday Five and got to know me a little better. I have plenty of idea posts in the works and plenty of rough drafts. I just have to find the time to get them going. HAPPY FRIDAY