Today is day 17 of National Health Blog Month from Wego Health. Today’s topic: My strengths and weaknesses post.
Do you know how hard it is to write this post? I sat staring at my computer screen trying to come up with a list. Worried I’d share too much, or boast too much, sound arrogant or self loathing; worried I’d get down on myself from listing everything that’s wrong with me. So this list is short and sweet because blogging should not be this stressful.
- Not afraid of change
- Can easily adapt to any social situation
- Loyal (unless of course you wrong me, then see weakness list)
- Intelligent (book smart and street smart. I like to think I took the common sense genes and left little for my brothers).
- Very self-critical
- Not easily forgiving
- When I get really angry, it’s not pretty. Some people have said they’re scared of crossing me.
- Motivation ADD – some days I’m super productive and motivated, others I don’t want to do anything. And that line is as fine as can be.